Charles A. MoutonP.E. - Mechanical Engineer
740 East 13th Street Houston, Texas 77008
- Registrations, Licenses and Certifications
Mechanical Systems and Component Failure Analysis; Fuel Gas System Analysis; Workplace Safety and Accident Analysis; Residential and commercial construction; plumbing; foundation and roof inspections related to construction defect; water intrusion/damage and foundation failure/deflection analysis.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 2014
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Licensed Professional Engineer
- Primary Areas of Consultation: Mechanical System and Equipment Failure Analysis; Fuel Gas System Analysis and Testing; Workplace Accident & Safety Analysis.
- Residential and Commercial construction, plumbing, foundation and roof inspections related to construction defect, water intrusion/damage and foundation failure/deflection analysis.
- 2021-Present: McDOWELL OWENS ENGINEERING, INC. Houston, Texas
Consulting Engineer Areas of primary interest include mechanical system and equipment failure analysis inclusive of water-related incidents and oil and gas operations.
- 2018-2021: CERTUS ENERGY SOLUTIONS, LLC Houston, Texas
Staff Engineer, Manufacturing Manager Responsible for management and technological support of existing product lines as well as design and launch of new services. Served as investigator in cases of failure and responsible for root cause analysis report and presentation.
- 2016-2018: DEWALCH TECHNOLOGIES, INC. Houston, Texas
Mechanical Engineer, Tool Room Manager Responsible for design and specifications for manufacturing fixtures and tooling. Managed tool room personnel and logistics as well as investigator of production floor throughput and quality concerns.
- 2014-2015: CONOCOPHILLIPS Houston, Texas
Drilling Engineer Responsible for design and implementation of drilling programs in Permian Basin. Oversaw program budget, resolved downhole complications, and issued plan deviations as fit.
- Licensed Professional Engineer:
Louisiana No. 46019
Michigan No. 6201311684
North Carolina No. 054397
Texas No. 141910
- USA DOT FAA - Remote Pilot License – DRONE – License No. 4555908